1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Knight is too OP!!

Discussion in 'Balance' started by loloxx, Jan 10, 2014.

?

Knight is too OP?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. Nope, knight is good

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loloxx

loloxx Bison Rider

Hi i'm Esil(Loloxx in game) and i want to say one thing knights are too op! Why? I'll tell you:

1.Block. Knight have shield and it can block any arrow from distance!!! You can say "Archer can go closer to him and then can kill him with tripple shot" NO! this is false! All better players can kill you if only you're close. Results: Only knight can block archer don't have any chances to dodge when knight is close.

2.Fast and charging. Most important thing is no slow down when knight "charge" his super slash and when he do it he got dash (you know he is little pushed forward) it makes him faster than archer in water and in air and on flat ground. Only when archer can use graple he can escape from him >:c And knights faster "charge" super attack than archers!

3.Damage. It's little related with "charge" fast. When knight do super slash on medium super slash he take off 2 hearts (instant kill to archer). Knight can kill you before you charge your super attack!!!(archer super attack won't kill knight -_-). Knight can destroy arrows too. Results: Knight's super attack take off 2 hearts two times it's give 4 damage whith can be blocked. Archer's super attack take off 1 heart three times it gives 3 damage(can't kill knight with full hp) whitch can be blocked and destroyed.

Okay that's my 3 arguments "Why knight is too OP?".

If you think different you can comment this post maybe i think bad.
    Thanks for read this post, please leave your oppinion

2. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

J-man2003 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.