1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Knight sprite problems

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Im_a_Turtle, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

My knight sprite has had this problem ever since i've started playing this game.The builder and the archer sprites are okay but the knight's all confuzzled. This has been going on since i've started playing this game.
    [​IMG]

2. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

Hm...that looks strange.
    Attach your "knight1.png" and "knight2.png" and tell us your resolution you're playing the game in. And if you're using fullscreen or windowed mode.

3. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Just wild guess - maybe delete knight sprites and let game redownload it?

4. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

The knight png's are fine i work with them all day (Redownload them all day too) and SHOULD be working fine but they're not, i play fullscreen 1024 x 768

I've been deleting and redownloading (Since that comes from all the sprite modding i've been doing)

5. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

I've always had a similar problem with knights as well. Other classes are fine.

[​IMG]
    Rather than looking 'stretchy' like yours turtle, mine looks like the previous animation's feet are drawn above my head.

Perhaps the dimensions differ between the spritesheet and the code? Your gfx card stretches and mine does this? Who knows?

6. MM

MM THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

It's probably because the height of knight file is not a power of 2, I'll try to fix this next patch.

illu likes this.
  7. SirSalami

My issue has been fixed as of this morning's build. Thanks MM, you're a machine!

8. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

It's back again! But do not fret my dear Kagians, i have found a solution!
    Right click images and press save-as, then place it in your drive:/KAG/Base/Sprite folder
    [​IMG][​IMG]

This only applies to people who have the knight sprite problems as shown above

9. SirSalami

I'm having the same issue with catapults. Not a big distraction, but it's there.