1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Knight Suggestion] Executions.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by TelionKAG, Feb 24, 2017.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. TelionKAG

TelionKAG Catapult Fodder

4/4 suggestions.

execution. weird choice, right? actually no. if you execute someone (0.5 heart or lower) with a low amount of health left you can buff yourself and your allies alike. its not a huge buff but still a buff. it takes 1.75 second to execute someone when you (do one of choices above or just slash them to disable shield) do execute though, you get 10% movement speed, 5% attack speed and your allies get 5% of movement speed and 2.5% attack speed but you get 1/4th extra heart of damage when you get slashed/hit by an arrow. you get twice as much damage while executing someone and you cant stop it until its done.

Links to other suggestions of mine:
    1/4:https://forum.thd.vg/threads/knight-suggestion-pushing.26592/
    2/4:https://forum.thd.vg/threads/knight-suggestion-shield-bashing.26593/
    3/4:https://forum.thd.vg/threads/knight-suggestion-kicking.26594/
    Like i said in the 1st suggestion : I'm not a pro by any means. so go ahead and criticize my suggestions!

Blubahub, erik102003 and Biurza like this.
  2. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Interesting, kind of like in For Honor? Execution fills a pretty important role - visceral satisfaction of winning - in that game, but I think KAG already has the satisfying feeling of crushing an enemy down pat. As for the buff, you already get a heart for killing, which is kind of like a buff. You can even stash them in your inventory and pass them out to wounded teammates :heart:

dual_chiecken, bru-jaz and Clev like this.
  3. erik102003

erik102003 Base Burner Tester

Imagine combining kicking and executioning. But u think thats too much for a 1 part/job dev. But do you know, like in chivalry the dead enemy could stays up for few seconds for you to strike him down with a humiliating slash. i dont think that would be too hard to do. I dont think any minor buffs are needed. Maybe it could give you some extra monies.

Also,
    From when did this Výstřižek.PNG

Become cooler than this[​IMG]

Blubahub likes this.
  4. Vermilicious

Vermilicious Ballista Bolt Thrower

Personally, I can't stand this kind of thing. It becomes boring real quick, I think. I'd say it might make sense in some custom game mode, but not the official ones. Good players are already taunting their victims using quick slashes and emotes, and I hate it. I'm by no means a rookie, but I'm not a good fighter either. Feeling inferior isn't fun.

platy1knight and BarsukEughen555 like this.
  5. Well, why not make it so that is your quick enough you can stop it by jabbing (this would really work if you had a kick x finisher combo), and/or leave the killer exposed, so it takes a long time and is not likely to be used except at the end of say a TDM match?

6. platy1knight

platy1knight Haxor Tester

I'd rather have it as a mod than in the base game to be honest.

Biurza likes this.
  7. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Winky face + :teabag: is the most brutal execution i've ever seen anyway.
    debuff: morale - 10; will to live -100

Didgedy and Blubahub like this.
Mods: Rainbows