1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Knights can longslash/lunge far?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by -Crimson-, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Crimson-

-Crimson- Haxor

Simply want a reason why!? Sorry, did I accidentally buy modern warfare 2 instead? and everyone uses commando perk or am I missing a piece here? because how come knights can just long slash 8 block lunge me? I don't want to try and escape a knight as archer and then realize theirs no point because they can just double slash lunge me blocks away and on top of that they just jump off a building above me and while they're in the air can charge a slash and I am dead meat so it seems. I'll be honest, I am not the greatest knight ever and the reason I play archer way more now is because I don't understand this, so I am really thrown off by knight after being a big classic knight player. So what's the reason to this? This is not a complaint so don't take it that way please, just want a reason why. ::): Thanks.

epenow likes this.
  2. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.