1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[KR]- Kag Rex's

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by Olimarrex, Aug 3, 2014.

?

Herp.

1. Herp.

36 vote(s)
    56.3%
  2. Herp.

28 vote(s)
    43.8%
  1. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

conquer_1.gif
    I fart at the admins! The Kag Rex's are a clan of awesome players that must be both communicative and cooperative to join, also being a powerful fighter, builder, or archer helps. Find me on kag or steam as ollimarrex and ask if you want to join.
    Kag is, as all of the KRs think, a great game. Anyone in our clan can play the game and enjoy it thoroughly. And having fun is most certainly the most important thing in the entire world.
    In-case some of you youngens don't know Latin. Rex means king. Hence the name T-Rex.

Rank_____
    Captain:
    >Maxrex/Ollimarrex
    First-mate:
    >Ziremonger
    Second-mate:
    vacant.
    Good pirates
    >Frogman
    >Amin
    >Maximich
    >Skyhorse
    >Mathispell
    >TheCowFromAbove
    Class______
    Shipwrights
    >Skyhorse
    Musketeers(archers):
    >Amin
    >NojoNinja
    Swashbucklers(swordsmen):
    >Ollimarrex
    >Frogman
    >Ziremonger
    >Mathispell
    >Maximich
    >TheCowFromAbove

Former pirates:
    (Give these guys a hug when you see em)
    >Da Boss
    >TheTsarBomb
    >Porkchop

>Krabe (for the second time Krabe!:QQ:)
    >Zfruit
    >The Bringer Of anarchy
    >Penguin of Fatality
    >Jadex
    >Experiment
    >Cassonkm

Clan dates and previous CW matches
    A.R.P.D (Aphelions Role Play Day)
    12th of November, all day.
    What you have to do is go on aphelions role play with all the other guys and play as a team, choose "jobs" E.G Head farmer, battlemaster, king etc. If we can do that well Aphelions role play can become a really fun game

CW matches:
    KR v AG#
    2-0 (best of 3):rektlord:
    Miserable but still positive loss, remember 2 or maybe even 3 of the guys we went up against were in the top 10 of the Black Death servers.
    KR v LK
    KR v NMS (MLK)
    2-0 (best of 3)
    We were bound too lose because we hadnt had a full time builder, so when they finnaly managed to get a keg pas our defences we ended up with a hole in the flag for at least 9 or so minutes. We desperately need a good builder.
    KR v LVT
    We had been, in one of our players description, a shocking play on this match. I think we weren't exactly trying too hard...
    KR v MIST
    Awesome, and fast game. Still a loss though :>:(:::):.
    KR v hat
    2-0
    We loooooost again ;-;
    KR v LVT
    WIN! HURRAY!
    ::D: (4v4 match, players were ollimarrex (builder), ziremonger (knight), expermient (knight) and amin(archer))

The KR Requirements
    >you MUST check at least once every 10 days on the steam group and the KR page
    >you MUST try very hard not to rage at all, and if you must rage, do it at yourself.
    >you MUST try and enjoy the game
    >you MUST be a nice person
    >you MUST respect everyone on the clan

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Please structure your thread title according to the layout given in the rules for this section or I will delete the thread. The rules aren't very complicated, so I expect everyone to abide by them. :huh?:

3. Olimarrex

righto, didnt see that
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 3, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 3, 2014 ---
    Good enough now?

4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Assuming you can actually use K,Rs as a clan tag in-game, sure.

5. They do, I've seen a few of em.

6. Olimarrex

So me and my clan have been looking at how to get to a better clan (turn it in to a competitive/serious clan) and it says we need 4 people in the clan that have also posted in this thread. Just to be sure does this mean they have to reply to the thread, does it include me, AND is there anything else required?
    P.S the herp thing wasn't meant to be there. But i'm gonna leave it up :D
    EDIT one last thing, where do i go to upgrade the clan aswell?

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  7. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

4 Members (Which Includes leaders) must reply to this thread before this thread will be moved out of "New/Upstart".

Feel free to contact the moderators for this section: @Superblackcat (Myself), @sangfroid , and @Skinney

8. Olimarrex

many thanks, ill get my clan to reply as soon as they can (before this, we were a steam group, so thats how we communicate most of the time)

9. Jadex

Jadex Shipwright

i have made a reply

10. ziremonger

ziremonger Builder Stabber

i have also made a reply

11. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

Count this as my reply :D (I am named Amin in game)

12. Olimarrex

Calling to all non K,R members! if youd like to get in to a fight with us better than average people. BE OUR GUESTS
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 18, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 12, 2014 ---
    if any K,Rs are reading this, they will need to reply to the forum. that way i can find there name and add them to the group conversation. as well as proving your existance
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 18, 2014 ---
    how do these clan battles work... ive only found out about little bits of it all from several different people. so if possible i'd like an explanation from the beggining. except from the bits that are the same as in the normal game.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 30, 2014 ---
    If any of the K,Rs have questions or problems feel free to contact me or zire (Ziremonger) any time you like. My Steam name is Ollimarrex and my skype name is maxrex30 if you could also get involved in the K,R tactics conversation feel free too (you'll need to add a reply to this place first)
    P.S anyone sees a guy called datum on Kag say hello to him. hes a former K,R member.
    EDIT-
    Not sure what zires name is on steam or skype... i think its ziremonger...
    Also make sure that you join the group chat whenever you play Kag by going on to your friends list on steam, then click on the Groups tab then click on the drop down menu on the Kag Rexs thing and then click join group chat room. TY!

13. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Do you guys wanna have a clan war with Lk?

14. Olimarrex

yes yes we do. But first we are gonna go up against the AG#. tell you when we won that one. then we'll go up against the LK

15. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

sounds good

16. Olimarrex

listen bubbingtons the clan battle with AG# is on the 13th, saturday after this one, and its at 3:30 British Summer Time be there, or be... triangle, The server adress and password are in the steam thing.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 8, 2014, Original Post Date: Sep 5, 2014 ---
    Hmmmmm... we need a clanpic! anyone able to draw?
    if you want to make one then feel free to conrtibute to the K,Rs and post it to us!

17. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

Hey I tried to add you on steam im interested in joining but you didn't accept my request ~ add me im kittycity or i'll try and add you. :wink:

18. Olimarrex

Sorry about the not adding thing, assumed you were some kind of spam, ill add you on steam and then ill go test your skills. if you dont pass the test ill let ya join the steam group and youll be a potential K,R
    EDIT:
    Erhm... what is your steam name? kittycity doesnt seem to work
    EDITING AGAIN:
    ah, nvm found you
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 10, 2014, Original Post Date: Sep 10, 2014 ---
    Oho, you tried to join ducks didnt you! :3 np, but i doubt youll be able to properly join seeing the amount of time youve played but still youll be able to be the potentials and stuff, if you do, come and look at the clan war we're having with AG#, the thingymajigs (details) are on the steam group

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
  19. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

Thanks for adding me ~ I tried to join ducks a while back but the leader was never on :( then I met jadex

20. Olimarrex

The CW v AG# is done and- *drum roll* lost :eek:. oh well the scores were us o- them 2. but still we fought well and unfortunately D:< SOME OF OUR PEOPLE WERE NOT ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you say you can make it then make sure you make it. otherwise contact me as soon as you can. and also. keep up on the ruddy announcements that are on steam please ::P:. next up LK. whoever it is that organises these things. contact me.
    EDIT
    i do believe its markmoud
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 15, 2014, Original Post Date: Sep 13, 2014 ---
    All right ye lot! I'm doing a lot of work on the leaderships and ranking system of the KRs. If you have some suggestions on how it should work please tell me.
    As well as this i am trying to find some sort of calendar that would serve perfectly well on the for the KRs. so far I've thought of doing an "aphelions role play day" where we all go and play aphelion role play together.