1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Lag spikes

Discussion in 'Help' started by jpbkiller, Dec 17, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. jpbkiller

jpbkiller Shark Slayer

Hi , so here I'am with a new installation of W7 trying to play Kag .Saddly I'm experiencing some anoying things , let me explain :
    So this firstly started to happen after a previous update of the game (long time ago (6months?)) ,I just counldn't really play the game , I was experiencing crazy lag spikes in-game , on EU servers where I usualy had 66/33ping , I was now between 155 and 6000 .
    So , after trying maaaaaanny things to fix this by myself , I just quit the game , but NOW !
    I have my new fresh hard drive with a fresh W7 install, and told myself "Hey I might try Kag again naw!::D:" , installed steam , installed kag , BANG , crazy lag spikes , every 3seconds my ping just goes to 2000 or more ::(: .
    So I tried something new , I went on an empty serv to see if the problem would disapear and Tada , no more lags .Saddly , my little brain isn't powerfull enough to fix the problem alone and that's why I'm seeking for help on the Forums !
    I tried some usuall fixes : uninstal-reinstall , drivers all good
    I figured you may want to know my specs :
    Intel i5 3470 (3.2GHz)
    Radeon HD 5770
    8go of RAM
    I'm actually connected via Wifi , yeah I know it sucks and I hate ,but for now I can't get anything better ::(:.

Thanks for the help , If I get some ::P:

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey