1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Language tags

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by poe, Sep 4, 2011.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. poe

poe Shopkeep Stealer

Just a simple idea, a language that appears under the user's avatar, this would be their native language, so if people don't have english as their first language, they don't have to add it to every post. I think it would be good with all the new non-english speaking players :)

HA1TER likes this.
  2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I don't quiet understand what are you requesting...

3. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Where it says "Furai - moderator" on the left: He'd like to have it so that your native language is underneath the moderator part. For me it would be english.

4. FinDude

FinDude KAG Guard Tester

Excuse me if I'm blunt, but who cares?

5. kiro

kiro Garde KAG Donator Tester

Last forum had a "Location : country" under the avatar :p

6. poe

poe Shopkeep Stealer

It would help with being patient towards someone, as opposed to telling them to use grammar better because English is their first language.

7. FinDude

FinDude KAG Guard Tester

Holy Batman, pronoun congruence.
    Anyways, your country of origin is irrelevant. I am not going to spend ten minutes looking up the educational standards of a country or how they translate their TV shows. Maybe Papua-Guinea has bad schools. Maybe the person in question is of low intellect. It's the internet. Who knows.

I do not come here to decipher uncapitalized strings of protolanguage. Papua-Guinean or not.

I am not directly opposing this, but I think there are more pressing issues, such as the margins on the xenfracture skin.

8. darDar

darDar KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester

i think country flags are a good thing

9. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

Same here. I would be interested to see where the community members come from.

10. HA1TER

HA1TER Shopkeep Stealer

Me 2!You could see if people from your country are in KAG!I didnt yet find anyone from Croatia :( Even i know they are playng KAG cause i posted about it on every Cro gaming site...

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97