1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Last Nights US CTF around 8:30 pst

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by L3fty, Jan 22, 2016.

1. L3fty

L3fty Bison Rider Staff Alumni

This is long first 20 minutes at 2x with chill-out music, after which I stopped recording and joined to help.

Blue Team
    xenobuscus
    ace57
    BabaQ
    Magpie
    AngelPunch
    Cheesey_Senpai
    Sir_Jetty
    MasterCatfish
    camilocastiglione

Red Team
    @ShnitzelKiller
    @The_Clev
    @ParaLogia
    coelhofernandes2009
    PiedPiper
    Outlaw5
    Nerkas
    rafamaster7
    King_Cutz

8x, Clev, Darknighte9 and 2 others like this.
  2. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I can hardly get enough of these timelapses!

Blue only had 2 tactics throughout the game: archer spam and tunneling. Both are pretty apparent throughout the recording. But just look at that archer rush around 9:03! (At least that time they were rushing instead of hiding in their towers.)

Anyway, because of this, I did not feel bad about siege spamming blue team into the ground.

Fun fact: I think this was the last CTF game on this server, before it switched over to the most recent update. The update happened during the game, but it dragged on so long that the server was kept in the old build longer than the other servers. Everyone got disconnected at the end of the match. (Or at least I did.)

L3fty likes this.
  3. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

heh, I remember this match quite well. Good thing I have the plague doctor mask on, so I can see the part where I went on a killing rampage that ended in a spike trap (starting 2:18).
    EDIT:
    Wow, I was frantically repairing and tunnel-proofing for a lot of that match. I remember 8:57 where I extended the wall downwards, complete with internal platform blocks to block the tunnel.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
    L3fty likes this.