1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

League of Legends

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Ceical, Jun 8, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Ceical

Ceical Guest

I noticed someone else talking about it in game earlier, so I figured I'd start a thread.

League of Legends is a MOBA (Massive Online Battle Arena) created by Riot Games. The best way to describe it... It is basically Monday Night Combat, but with an RPG twist. There are not classes, but champions. There are a total of over 70 (I think) champions at the moment, with constant release at the moment.

Not the best explanation, but it really is a fun game. It isn't my favorite, but my friends are consumed by it, so I 5v5 with them a bit.

I don't always play LoL, but when I do, it's Vlad....always and forever (until he gets nerfed).

2. Noob

Noob Guest

Ha, when I used to play solo ranked queue I would always ban Vlad and Tryndamere.
    Not because they can't be countered, but because my team would typically be too dumb to stun them at the right moment.

Mods: BlueLuigi