1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Legend of Kag (Forum RP)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Darksteel, Jan 11, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

A while back (Mid-December I think) An RP forum game was made by Noc, that was locked and concluded as "Finished" though it never reached a finale, Hella had said that a new one would be made after Christmas, but that fell through... so... I guess I'll take on the duties as the thread maker...

Legend of Kag.

To Start: Set in a world of Kag, you create your own unique character, bio and such. then select who they are aligned with, The Red Legion, The Blue Eagle or if you would prefer to remain a neutral party (Such as a Mercenary or a bandit). Bio should include the characters past and reasons for fighting, the main point is to eliminate the other team (Though you can't just say something like "Finds **** in a dark forest and bludgeons him to death with a nearby ****")

The Locale: The two continents are Novas (Controlled by the Blue Eagle) and Nexus (Controlled by the Red Legion). A large Earth Bridge connects the two continents and that is where many a battle have taken place, along with alignment comes starting locale so choose wisely.

Nexus: Nexus is larger than Novas but consists mostly of deserts spotted with the odd settlement, little law exists there and the only true control is held by the King (This position will be given back to Noc if he would like it.) and his formidable army. The Capital of Nexus is Bloodvane, a large castle built into a pillar of sandstone jutting out of the desert floor, many legends fluctuate about the castle, It is said that a thousand years ago a single man slew every man, woman and child who lived there. It was the Red Legion who started the 1000-year war.

Novas: Novas is the smaller continent, but is plentiful in natural resources, the firm grip of The Blue Eagle keeps crime at a low though it is still present, this land is ruled by MM and his second in command Geti, the Capital of Novas is Aegis, the large castle dominates the landscape no matter what angle you look at it from, legends say that the gold of high-king Arthur is buried somewhere in this land.

The Story: 1000 years ago a man named Arthur died, he was high king of the both Novas and Nexus, he had to sons, Marcus and Leon, and he gave each one continent to rule over, however, High-King Arthur had amassed an incredible amount of gold in his time, and he had stashed it away somewhere in the land of Novas, this sparked a war of brothers which 1000 years later, still wages on.

How to get involved:

Characters name:
    Loyalty:
    Proffered weapon (You may choose any Medieval weapon, but no guns):
    Bio:

then you click post.

Me... I shall remain a neutral wonderer known only as "Staccato" who duel wields shortswords.

2. SonicSonic

SonicSonic Shipwright

Characters Name: Ajax
    Loyalty: Blue Eagle
    Preferred Weapon: Bow and Arrow/Dual-Wielding Daggers
    Bio: Ajax is a great Sniper of the Blue Eagles, as his Eagle Eyes, fast reflexes, stealth and true aim makes him a skilled archer, he's been in the Blue Eagles for a while now, he used to be just a Merchant selling goods, but, then Bandits were attacking Aegis. Although with Heavily Armed Guards, the Bandits still took lots of things, worst of all.. they assasinated his brother, Aaron in his sleep. While Ajax was hiding, he saw what they did to Aaron, he wonders why they did it, but then, as they left, they dropped a note. Ajax reads it.

"Go to Aegis and kill this fool, named Aaron, he's a great Knight of the Blue Eagles, and he's killed lots of our knights, if you're worrying about his brother, Ajax, leave him be, he's a weak fool. We're paying you 1000 Gold for this, so don't fail us, you come back alive, or dead.

Red Legion

He attends his funeral afterwards, and mourns for him, as he was his only relative left.
    After it, he trained in Archery and took a spot to fight for the Blue Eagles, as he did, he visited his brother's funeral from time to time, Ajax has been know as "Eagle Arrow" he knew he had to improve more, so he went to practice stealth by reading guides, as he knew it'd be useful, he practiced his reflexes by asking someone to try and hit him, of course he explained what this was for, and he practiced his True Aim at the Targets, and the Soldiers of the Red Legion, this is why he fights for the Blue Eagles, he wishes to avenge his brother, and see to it that the War will come to an end someday.

3. Darksteel

Welcome SonicSonic AKA; Ajax, we will begin as soon as we have a total of five people involved.

SonicSonic likes this.
  4. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

And now I feel terrible for not being able to continue.
    THERE WAS SO MUCH WORK TO BE DONE!!!!!! :'(
    Early exams really do suck. However, they are done now, until next month...

Dark, if you'd like I could become the GM and you will get to focus on your character? That way you won't have the hard time of twisting a yarn for everyone, whilst looking out for yourself.

5. masonmistel

masonmistel Comma King Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

(This will be told in first person. It is easier for me.)

Characters name: Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Zeus
    Loyalty: <Classified>
    Proffered weapon (You may choose any Medieval weapon, but no guns): My fist; a collection of small, but deadly, throwing knives poisoned with a potent poison named cyanide; a spring- assisted wrist knife; a short sword, rumored to be forged from the fires of Hell itself; and last but not least, a smaller, more compact version of the well- known crossbow, specially engineered with the latest of technology for the nimblest of soldiers. To make up for the loss of firepower on the smaller crossbow, it is also tipped with the all- so- deadly poison, cyanide.
    Bio: Living in the outskirts of nowhere, I have trained in the arts of martial arts and weaponry ever since I could walk. I would also train for long hours in a specially made agility training course. My mission, as a lone wolf, to bring down society as we all know it. Dirty politicians, filthy kings, all off the dirty scumbags, will die. They HAVE to die...

6. Darksteel

Please do Hella...
    because you did not specify locale and loyalty, you are in a baron desert town in Nexus and your loyalty is neutral.

Hella likes this.
  7. bactra

bactra Shipwright

Characters name: bactra
    Loyalty: red legion

Proffered weapon (You may choose any Medieval weapon, but no guns): sword, siege tower, ladders

Bio: i saw bactra and he came to me and said, 'i am going to help the legion for my great uncle who is dear to myself and his neice(who is my syster) is calling me to help the red legion'. so he pulled out his sword out of his sheath and yelled at the top of his lungs 'what is happening!' my surprise was taken back and he said to me 'fetch my sword' so i did. and then he said 'fetch my horse' but he only had a donkey so i grabbed it and he rode underneath it and then we departed to help the red legion fight off the vile villians of the blue eagles

8. Darksteel

And with Bactra it is 5, I shall begin: (Please right your characters name followed by a colon or semi-colon before writing anything. also you can write in either third or first person.)

Staccato: he sits in the local tavern in the Novas city of Port Sidewinder, he doesn't remember his past but he longs for the sea, as the largest port in all Novas Port Sidewinder has its own "Special" brand of drink, an ale spiked with a drug said to induce delusions, Staccato takes a sip without realizing what he has done.

now your turn, !remember! no double posting.

9. SonicSonic

SonicSonic Shipwright

Ajax: Ajax visits his brother's grave for the third time of the day and prays he's with him. After that, he decided to practice his Archery, Reflexes, read his Guide to stealth ability, and take a participation in the special Agility Course Run, all through this day his abilities increased. Although, a Guard told him to come to another one of Blue Eagle's Forts, as it needs defending from the Red Legion. Ajax and the Guard quickly arrive just in time, as the Red has already broken past the gates, and is killing everyone, he draws his bow, and fires at them. Two guards charge up to Ajax, he quickly pulls out his Daggers, and successfully Disarm the two Red Guards. The Reds retreat, he had no idea why, they were close to taking full control of the Fort, but then, he sees that explosives are laid out and are ready to blow, he warns everyone of the explosives. They all escape, but one of their precious forts has now been destroyed, we're gonna need builders to rebuild it. Ajax goes back to his house and rests for another day, as he still hopes for peace one day.

10. bactra

bactra Shipwright

Bactra: arriving in bloodvane i saw that bactar was weary from riding so i gave him a glas of eagle's milk to cool him off. he said to me "thank you, you will be rewarded when i am finished this war with my three two hands!"
    dancing he hobbiled, toward the statue of the king and took a breath in from the air through his nose and mouse. he bowed low to the statue. "why has dis war come to me" he said to himself? 'alas i thank you for my sword has not tasted chheeese for many days and it hungars'
    i said to bactra 'we best be heading off there are enemies afoot'
    it was this time that bactra beheld the mighty red legion and said to the skies 'great is noc, and mgkihty are his armies, may we become as numerous as beetles and as mighty as hedghog walrus hybrids!'
    speedingly, he let force a migty roar and rushed upon his donky toward the front parrelell lines. de travel wuld be long time in doing, and the foods woulb not be feastiful so be bought himself two pieces of bread.

11. masonmistel

Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Zeus:

I visit me dear great Uncle for great wisdom before I set off on my ride. My transportation, a steed, strong as a locomotive, and black as the void. My location, Novas, home of the Blue Eagle. My mission, kill anyone and everyone.

12. Hella

Yeah, I've forsaken a character in order to focus on being the GM. Anyways, time to present troubles for you all! *Yay*
    I think it would be easiest if your replied to me with your next move in PM, and I can then post it here for everyone! When you tell me of your actions in the PM, I will reply with a generalised response of how effective they may be, and probably use some dice to work out the results. Make sure you tell me only you actions, and then follow it with any needless nattering you might require.
    ...if you want to add an awesome story, also give it to me, and I'll integrate it into the post...
    Any extra comments about stuff can be added here, once I have posted the next stage.

Staccato: The inexperienced bartender seems to have created a considerably stronger concoction than you might have otherwise prefered; day and night roll into one, and you lose several days in time, in all. Sitting on the street outside the pub, you find it difficult to move on wavering legs, and people who walk past gaze in disgust, although you can only see blurs. On the third day, a blurred man comes to you, and roughly pulls you up, supporting you to some unknown location, but you black out before you arrive. When you awaken, you have come to your senses, and are within a spartan room laying on a straw matress.

Ajax: A knock comes on your door as you are preparing a sparse breakfast. *Yep. That's it.*

OPQRSTUVWXYZ: You decide to take the seemingly obvious route away from the natural chaos of Nexus, across the land bridge. You find little resistance, and you travel seemingly ceaselessly, arriving at Novas within 2 days. A band of brigands approaches, seeing a lone traveller, and they block the road before you. You can see the sky lit with flames and smoke behind them.
    They ask you your name, you tell them truthfully, and they say that it is terribly annoying and call you Jeremy. It sticks; a short name would be useful in delicate situations, and the GM can't be arsed to call you by your full althebetically inspired name. ^_^

Bactra: You arrive among the Red Legion, and witness the many inexperienced soldiers present; they would be able to overcome the fools of the Novas in next to no time! They give you a wide berth, fearing what appears to be a sun-addled fool... a sun-addled fool with far to many weapons. Marching to the tent of the general, pulling your donkey forcefully alongside you, you enter. The donkey eats some fruit from the table within. The general stares at you, and demands a name.

SonicSonic likes this.
  13. Hella

Yeah, I kind of need a response from Sonic and Darksteel, and I need a response that makes sense from Bactra. That means at the very least legible.

Everything is delayed by you guys. Gosh.

14. masonmistel

Hurry up! Iv'e been awaiting an answer for bloody ages!

15. Darksteel

how did we answer again?

16. masonmistel

You send a message to Hella...

17. Hella

Yay! Well done guys! I can work with this. ^_^

Staccato: You look around the room, but see nothing familiar. A small table in the corner has a dribbled candle upon it, and the bed is void of anything but lice and uncomfortability. Walking up to the door, you hammer upon it, and, after several moments of calling for anyone at all, a young lady comes to the door, and asks you to quieten down.

Ajax: *Sonic has pulled out for the time being, and decided that he would go upon a mysterious quest, meaning he may or may not be dead. Here, he wrote the following story! :3*

Jeremy: Without warning, you whip out your arm, cleaving through the neck of the foremost brigand. Your other hand flies to your swordbelt, and quickly lashes out to thrust through the stomach of another. As you spin to face the third man, you recognise his face; your nemesis, a man going by the name of Ronald, known to be the greatest marksman of Nova, possibly the entire world. His finger flashed, and the trigger of his crossbow was pulled, sending a shing bolt hurtling through the air towards your face. Pain lanced, and you felt yourself lurch as the force of the bolt ripped through your cheek. Blinking the blood from you eyes, Ronald was gone. There was nothing left to do but bear the pain and continue onwards to the city. The next step is to decide upon the perfect entry route..

Bactra: *You do not make sense. I'm sorry, but you have to try to keep it simple so I can understand you. This is his message, followed by my short interpretation of your actions.*

You wish to talk to the general. Going to him, you compliment him on his experience, yet feel nervous around such a veteran. As the conversation goes on, you feel unimpressed by his demeanour, and the way he treats his soldiers. Finally excusing yourself, you walk off, in search of a battle. Abandoning the conventional forces, you cross the land bridge in hope of some blood to whet your appetite; rather, you find a greviously injured man lying upon the road on the Novas side. He has a gaping wound in his stomach, and he is groaning in agony.

18. Darksteel

I'll post here so you don't get a double post when you make the next part...

19. Pitbull7

Pitbull7 Shopkeep Stealer

is it to late to enter

20. masonmistel

Yep, we had five people including me. Maybe Hella will let yo enter. I don't know the "official" rules.

Edit: Maybe you can take Ajax's place.

Mods: BlueLuigi