1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

Lemegeton

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by Tsilliev, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

Server: EU Shiprekt Plus v5 - Balancing and battle alerts

Time: 3rd august 2014, 1st encounter 1-2 hours ago and second encounter 10 minutes ago

Evidence:
    Not sure how to put this in spoiler.
    [/QUOTE]
    After some time I got kicked
    2nd encounter
    And got vote kicked for no real reason except Lemegeton's hatred toward slavic inluding me.

Reason: Vote kicking me for no real reason

Comments: Can we do something? Or I should just join and try to vote kick him? I guess we cannot improve the kicking system, what else is left except report player for hostile and assaulting behaviour?
    I must say Manoloko was the best guy I have ever seen he always voted against, not just voting yes because someone is being voted to get kicked.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
  2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I don't think that this really deserves a global ban. Please try talking to the server owner about his opinion on that.

Tsilliev likes this.
  3. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

If it happens again I will try that, thank you.