1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

LF a Clan

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dual_chiecken, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey I'm dual chicken, I made a intro way back in alpha but that's way back. Anyways ive been looking for a new clan to join, some may know me in game and I can be a little stubborn sometimes, but I'm interested in joining one

Thx,
    -Duel

2. Hi. In future, you should be PMing clan leaders directly, or their preferred method of application. There is an entire subforum devoted to cataloguing each clan - you can find it here.

(leaving this open in case you have some questions)

3. I looked at the link and I tried to view some if the Clan's posts and it reads,"You do not have permission."
    What's up with that?

4. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

nah, you're dual chiecken!

5. KingXandercosm

KingXandercosm Shipwright

Yeah, what's up with that? 25252525

6. Well, it's to keep the clan's information private only to members of that clan. Y'know, to prevent espionage between clans. You'd have to PM the clan leader to get into the clan.

Anyway, as there's a dedicated thread for any questions you could have relating to KAG, I'm locking this.

Gurin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.