1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Linking vertical screen limits too for some maps

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by 8x, Apr 15, 2016.

Mods: 101i, Mazey
  1. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Same as passing through the right side of the screen to the left like in skirmish, but vertically, requiring some openings on the bottom of a map, and higher structures, terrain or buildings for slighly more important vertical navigation if so.

EhRa likes this.
  2. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Would be kind of weird appearing out of the ground, but with be comical none the less.

Only problem I have with this is how it would be implemented into a map, with some actual logic.

SirDangalang likes this.
  3. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

Could work with underground maps?

4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Would definitely need underground maps. Could be interesting but not high priority for me at the moment - could also lead to infinite-falling and clipping through the terrain at high speed, as if that doesn't happen enough already :P

EhRa likes this.
Mods: 101i, Mazey