1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Linux dedicated server troubles

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Strech, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Strech

Strech KAG Guard Tester

For unkown reasons my dedicated server wasn't recognizing anymore the rcon password after i modified some stuff in dedicated_autoconfig.gm config file... Restoring the file to previous version, changing the password and restarting the server didn't fix the issue.
    I have just wiped the server files and uploaded it again but since the linux dedicated server link download is broken, i tried to upload the normal linux release and run the dedicated server via this version.
    It isn't working.

So if someone could help me uploading somewhere o e-mailing (mistretti gmail com) me the linux dedicated server release, i will set it up again as soon as possible...

Thank you for attention...

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Meh, if you're on Debian then you're probably missing GL libraries. If that's the case here, reply. This full linux version is working just fine.

3. Strech

Strech KAG Guard Tester

Yes that's the problem. But i'm not sure i can install them, it's a VPS...

4. Furai

You can install them just fine. Of course if you have root access. :P
    Code:
    apt-get install xlibmesa-gl
    apt-get install xlibmesa-glu

5. Strech

Strech KAG Guard Tester

Sadly actually i don't...And probably i won't for 3-4 days, the guy who created the vps never gave me the login info i need for root access, and he's on holiday... xD

Thank you anyway!

6. Furai

What about sudo?

7. Strech

Strech KAG Guard Tester

Ok i managed to get root access and the server is now up and running.

But please fix the link for the dedicated linux build! Thank you for help furai.