1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

List of all game mode .cfg variables

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG Classic]' started by zninja, Jan 1, 2013.

1. zninja

zninja Shopkeep Stealer

Build: 590

I googled for a list like this but couldn't find any so I dumped the strings from Juxta.dll. These variables can be used in gamemode.cfg and maybe some other configs too. For usage hints and description please consult the KAG wiki. Make a crazy game mode, have fun and happy new year!

Quimbo likes this.
  2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Cool that you post it, but explain them?

3. miniu

miniu Haxor

@Up
    he is just saying , he find this list , and we can use all things in gamemodes. He says "make a new crazy gamemode and happy new year"

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

I'm just telling it could be easy if he explains what they all do, not everything is on the wiki

5. jackitch

jackitch :(){ :|: & };: Global Moderator Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Btw guys there is a list in your KAG folder already. It's in Base/Scripts/list_of_config_vars.txt

It contains all of the config vars with explanations for (almost) all of them.

There's also this if you need it to explain room vars.

SirSalami likes this.
  6. zninja

zninja Shopkeep Stealer

Wow, thanks. :) That makes my thread completely useless I guess. Apparently that file is only mentioned in the most recent KAG changelog, stating simply "list_of_config_vars.txt added" (no wonder google didn't find it).