1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Little poems and short stories

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Joiken, Mar 1, 2016.

1. I just found out this guild existed (silly me!) right after making a similar thread... Oh well!!!

I don't know if its okay to link to external websites (If not, let me know @FuzzyBlueBaron ) but here are some of my short poems and/or stories (some of those are in Portuguese) https://www.wattpad.com/story/52784333-sea-salt-breeze/parts

Feel free to point out errors and criticize as it's welcomed gladly!

2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Linking to elsewhere is fine, just so long as it's not somewhere illegal, haha. ::P:

I keep trying (and failing :<) to find time to settle down and read through these. Am getting out my schedule right now and booking out a chunk of time this weekend to read and reflect. Will let you know what I think then. ::):

3. Alright! Just keep in mind some of those texts are really personal and I challenge you to find out the real feeling behind them, while others are made up situations and feelings. ::P:

4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Haha, I'll certainly try. Going to sit down with a cup of tea tomorrow morning and have a read. ::):