1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Login problem

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Chinizz, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

I ve got login problem.
    I just can't login, and when i can login, and go in a server, i m directly disconnect and the game turn off. I have to launch the game again and again and again... few hours before, there where no problem. I don't understand...

I can't even browse server.

I ve got the mac version.

HELP ME IT IS DRIVING ME MAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

It does this for me one second it will login instantly, then the next it will take forever and I do my username and password over and over turn the remember me on and off and after a couple of mins it starts to work... And sorry to hear

3. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

Hum, the thing i don't know how to call it, says that the server I want to join got 135 players for a 61 players server or something like that... I have uninstal, then dl again and instal again, no difference...

Any idea of the problem?

4. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Test your internet and see how fast it is, just type in I teensy speed test cnet. But the 130 players sounds messed up, and usually mine doesn't cone up with anything it just tames long time to login so I spam it, but you just said that you logged in?

5. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

my internet is normal, i don't see any difference (T.T)

And erh no i fact i can't login. I can only play offline. I think it's the moment to make a big beautiful castle.

6. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Does take a long time and never pops up with anything or does it have a warnin or notification?

7. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

When i launch the game, and connect, it says just authentification, and when i try to browse a server, Kag just shutdown.
    Now, every time i tried go in a online game, Kag just shutdown.
    ARF !!!!

I don't how to explain correctly my problem cause my english is just to shitty
    sorry for my shitty english

8. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Yeah it say authenticating or whatever so back space you username and password over and over take the remember me off and eventually it should log in I some times get this problem it pisses me off

9. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

Arf, did'nt work, anyway, it's not my computer... i can do something else.
    problem resolved, but now i ve just be banned from a server for griefing... sux :(

LOCK THIS THREAD !