1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Loki has rcon access on official servers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FinDude, Aug 27, 2011.

1. FinDude

FinDude KAG Guard Tester

Voicing my dissatisfaction.
    He has been banned three times from the forums already, is incredibly immature, and quite frankly, I don't think his English is sufficient for this position.

2. vig

vig KAG Guard Tester

3. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

I agree that he has been given rcon far too readily, with no consideration to his previous forum bans, which don't seem to stop coming.

4. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

just cause you guys dislike me it doesnt mean i dont do my job right.... aswell, it's MM's decision, and he gave it to me fyi.

i shouldnt recommend on such post's actually.

5. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Just saying, don't you guys really have anything better to do than trying to hunt him down?

6. Quimbo

Quimbo Guest

7. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

So I guess that in the week I was gone I missed something.

Also I got fired, freed up weekends yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

8. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

I don't think Loki should have it on the official servers but it's MM's decision I doubt we'll be able to change that. (Though Anyone of the Clan Leaders should have it instead of Loki.)

9. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

10. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Responsibility might make him mature? *o please god*

11. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

The ban only worked once, Lol.

But yeah I think he shouldn't be allowed rcon. On the old [HA] server he kicked people for "not being good", joining and saying "HINOOBS", and having bad spelling. Hypocrite much?

12. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Really, do you think that he's gonna be mature if you're flamebating him all the time?
    Do you think that he would abuse his admin powers? Do you think that he would ban the whole server, and let the griefers and hackers stay? Really?
    @Shadlington: I don't find behaviour like that suitable for moderator.

13. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

That's all your guys opinion, as MM's opinion was to give it to me, as it was dwatrings opinion, i doubt i would be still since a week or more admin on dwatrings 10 o 10 lounge if i wouldnt do my job correct. Fact is i do my job correct and alot people aprecciate that ingame always, it's a small group of 10 people inside this forums, which think they ARE the community... but the community is way bigger and the most dont rly care about the forums.

Anyway, admining can be a payd job, i do it for free and im 24/7 arround, my small french and good german skills are aswell a big plus for beeing an admin, oh how many french peoples i pleased already nicely to visit the french servers cauze others seem to dislike french chat xP

I hope you guys can just stop it once and let the forum be in peace, noone needs to like everyone, but i do all possible to be a legit member.

14. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

All I'm doing is signing my name. Voicing my dissatisfaction.

15. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

I support this. Your personal opinion on his behaviour/personality has little to no relation to his ability to act as a moderator. He has demonstrated that he can identify griefers and hackers and file out reports with sufficient evidence. I see no reason why he wouldn't be a good moderator.

16. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

thank you contrary for proving once again that you are a great guy, you forget personal things if it comes to serious stuff as you judge all very objective there.

This is actually needed more then anything else for such positions, i suggest others take you as idol for that.

17. Quimbo

Quimbo Guest

I'm pretty sure my 5 year old niece is able to identify griefers and hackers, but I doubt anyone would let her be admin if everything else she does and talks is stupid stuff.

PUNK123 likes this.
  18. SpitfireXero

SpitfireXero KAG Guard Tester

If he's doing his job right then just let it be.

19. miaow

miaow Guest

What is rcon?

20. SpitfireXero

SpitfireXero KAG Guard Tester

Short for Remote Console (or is it control?). You can control a server (Restarting, setting map, kicking and banning players) through Rcon without being on the server. It is also actually required to be able to do it on the server.