1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[looking for collaborators] Sky Kingdoms Role Play

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Ningamer080, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Ningamer080

Ningamer080 Horde Gibber

Not so long time ago, I have started making Sky Kingdoms Role-Play mod. The mod is similar to the "Factions" and Pirate-rob's floating gold mod. I got this idea when I hosted my dedicated server. It was a Sandbox and RP server with floating lands - the players loved it! I had made some new flying vehicles, but they weren't very good and I did not expand it or fix any problems, and after a while, I just forgot my server, mod, players, idea...

Now the idea comes back to live, thanks to @spiller0809 and some other players, who wanted me to put the server up again.
    I'm adequate at spriting, but not a good enough programmer. So I need help - help in this huge project, the RP mod called "Sky Kingdoms".

As a bit of an outline of what the final mod is
    The Idea :
    Kingdoms :

4 Kingdoms - Blue, Red, Green, Orange. (I can't think of real names right now)
    Blue - NATO. Red - Russia. Green - Japan. Orange - South Korean.

Each kingdom will have a main Core, that can be upgraded or captured during war. After the core is captured, all the members of the kingdom are scattered to different kingdoms and this lost kingdom fills up with new players that join the server. After the core is upgraded, the kingdom's builders will have access to better ships or technologies. The core can be upgraded only two times. From Tier I to Tier II to Tier III (The same applies to the kingdom).

Each kingdom will have a king, that controls the kingdom, saying commands, making allies, neutrals, wars. (More about Kings in 'Players' below)
    Kingdom can't make war against two times lower or two times higher Tier Kingdom, But they can make ally or neutral with any Tier kingdom.

(Russians kingdom has special food type - Vodka++ drink !)
    Buildings :
    Air Crystals Fabric - This building produces Air Crystals, the main fuel for most ships from stone and gold. This building is powered by wood - without it, it wont produce any crystals.
    Super Light Air Fabric - This building produces super light air which is needed for constructing balloon ships.
    Gold Fabric - This building produces gold from stone, but the process is very slow. It's powered with wood as fuel.
    Stones Fabric - This building produces Stone even more slower. It's powered with wood as fuel.
    Engineers Hut - Small, low cost storage.
    Laboratory - A building, where is possible to research current or older Tier things, like ships, and weapons.
    Small Ships Factory - A building, where small ships are made , Ships Tier depends on factory upgrade Tier. Factory can be upgraded, to current core Tier. Factories makes ships, that are in crates.
    Medium Ships Factory - A building, where medium ships are made , Ships Tier depends on factory upgrade Tier. Factory can be upgraded, to current core Tier. Factories makes ships, that are in crates.
    Huge Ships Factory - A building, where huge ships are made , Ships Tier depends on factory upgrade Tier. Factory can be upgraded, to current core Tier. Factories makes ships, that are in crates.

Ships :
    Every kingdom produces different ships .- They look differently (only sprites looks differently) ,but they do the same things as other kingdom's ones.

Transporters -
    Small, Medium, Huge Platforms. - Slow and medium cost ship, that has medium amount of storage and low amount of health. Powered by crystals.
    Small Armoured Drop Ship, Medium Armoured Drop Ship. - High cost ship, that is fast and has huge amount of health. players can easily jump out of the ship. Powered by crystals.
    Medium, Huge Cargo Ship. - Medium speed, huge cost ship, that has has huge space. and can carry ground vehicles and weapons as cargo. Powered by crystals.
    Bomber (KAG Original One). - Default bomber. (4 slots of cargo space).

Fighters -
    Small bomb dropper. - Probably 2 different types of it. One has more armour, other has more bomb drops. Medium cost, fast, but slower than shooters. Powered by crystals.
    Small shooter. - Not two, but 3 types of them. Ones has more armour, others - more damage ! it's are shooting bullets, fast and medium cost ship. Powered by crystals.
    Small self-destructor. - One type fighter ship, that loves to suicide near enemies with pretty big bomb in it self. Powered by super light air.

Warships -
    Huge "The Bee". - Huge ship, that has many fire power, extreme amount of health, medium amount of cargo space, slow. It costs huge amount of resources. Kingdom members can spawn in it if they want to. Powered by crystals. (NATO)
    Huge "Nissecs". - Huge ship. less fire power than "The Bee" because it has less weapons, but it has more health. medium amount of cargo space, slow. It costs huge amount of resources. Kingdom members can spawn in it if they want to. Powered by crystals. (South korean)
    Huge "Chaos". - Huge ship. Biggest fire power , lowest health amount of all warships. Medium speed, but slower than "Ray of sun". Huge cost, Kingdom members can spawn in it if they want to. Powered by crystals. (Russian)
    Huge "Ray of sun". - Huge ship. Fastest ship, high amount of health. medium speed. costs huge amount of resources, Kingdom members can spawn in it if they want to. Powered by crystals. (Japan)

Players :
    King : Players will need to vote for a king, votes will continue till king is chosen. Player can't vote for him self. Players can vote to change the king.
    Classes : Three Default classes - Knight, Archer, Builder. And New Fourth Class - King .

JaytleBee and makmoud98 like this.
  2. eric999

eric999 Bison Rider

You should try marcochanyh's "Space Wars" (or something like that). He's a pretty good modder using JUXTA++ on KAG Classic. However, he hasn't been on for a few months now...
    It's just a suggestion, I know this isn't the area for KAG Classic, but, I just thought you wanted to know.

joshua12131415 and Ningamer080 like this.