1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[LvT] VS MIST [Approved]

Discussion in 'Competitive KAG Archive' started by mcrifel, Dec 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

MIST vs [LvT]
    Server:
    MLK - European Server
    Date: saturday, 6 December 2014
    Rules:MLK rules

MIST:
    • Inferno
    • AJFaas
    • TheBunnyHunter
    • Marcush
    • Heroic_Games
    • Tero147
    • RamZ
    [LvT]:
    • AmestriStephen
    • Shigatsu
    • Sapientia
    • Maltager
    • Col@r
    Results :
    • Round 1 - (not sure) : 1 - 0(MIST won with 1 cap)
    • Round 2 - Burrow : 1 - 0 (MIST won with 1 cap)
    • Outcome: MIST WIN!
    2014-12-06_00003.jpg
    Thats just the players that played, couden't get the round win screens

Always drama when MIST wins, here is what happened:
    When MIST won second match, LvT was complaining about it being a Friendly Match Although they didn't mention it as far as i know, everyone except LvT thought it was a normal match and i think a few LvT's thought that too.

@Sette1996850 Will you approve this?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2014
  2. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

3. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

4. mcrifel

1. MIST

I would like to hear more then just you 2, you were the only two complaining! Grow up and take a loss

5. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Man lucky you i cant recover my steam chat of 5 december..... Anyone knows how to? BTW i told all LVT members that match wasnt serious. For serious matches we schedule classes n shit.
    We talked about doin FRIENDLY and now that you won, you are like "no man i did not say that uuuuuuhhhhh"
    You need to grow up man. And i need to know how to recover old chats.

6. mcrifel

1. MIST

ok this is how it all went: Yesterday I was like: Hey amestri want to a clan war today, he said sure if its a friendly one!, i agreed but it turned to be no match that night, then next day (today) I went to Amestri like: Hey want to have a clan war? He agreed (SAYING NOTHING ABOUT A FRIENDLY MATCH) we both came to MLK and everyone (apperently not LvT) knew it was serious, we even said it a couple times, you didnt say at any time that it was friendly, we played, we won then Amestri and Maltager started complaining about it being friendly all of the sudden! we didnt even say that we won and they quickly said that it was friendly, im sure if we lost they would've not said it was friendly. Then Amestri went cursing via steam saying that he hates me and that kind of shit. All the specs were also saying it counted. And LvT does it really matter? Are you in here only to win? We play for fun, you should too (look at our 10 losses in a row).

7. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

You must be pretty cheap to say we are playing a friendly, play it like it's for MLK, and then when you win due to us not really giving a shit, you say it's for MLK. I felt sorry for you not getting wins, I don't anymore, I wish you a very loss-filled future.

8. mcrifel

1. MIST

More reasons why i dont like LvT, they insult my every move!

9. SharkT

SharkT Arsonist

Well, so much drama.

10. mcrifel

1. MIST

I don't like drama D: why always when MIST plays! it's like the community doesn't want new clans D:

11. SharkT

SharkT Arsonist

Dont worry, what about you guys having a rematch. So it's fair and square?

12. mcrifel

1. MIST

I guess that's a good idea, but still the attitude of LvT I don't like D:

13. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

14. SharkT

SharkT Arsonist

Don't worry. They're just bit irrated.

15. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

@SharkT We are not irritated, we just won't accept such a pitiful trick as being legit.

16. SharkT

SharkT Arsonist

Dont need to rage about it. Just be calm and figure it out.

17. mcrifel

1. MIST

Well it was never a friendly clan war on our side, I said it would be an official one, not my problem that you guys thought it was a friendly one

18. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

@AJFaas with the carry? :wink:

GG both.

19. SharkT

SharkT Arsonist

Nah, he was lagging lol. But damn he did some heavy damage tho :wink:

20. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

Just gonna throw this out there: The tournament seed at the end of MLK is based on total points (not points per game average or anything like that). Therefore there is absolutely no disadvantage whatsoever to losing matches in terms of your league table ranking or tournament eligibility. Losing matches literally doesn't harm you at all, and if you're worried about the other teams gaining more points than you then the answer is simple: keep playing more MLK matches. Throw enough shit at the wall and eventually yours will stick more predominantly.

Therefore even if everybody DID agree to a friendly match, there would be no reason to because losses don't lose you any points.

My advice to both parties would be this: LVT - be sporting about it and just recognise the match anyway (because it costs you nothing). MIST - give them a chance to play another match (not replacing the previous score) so that they can also get a chance at gaining some points if they think they could do better. More matches = more opportunities for points for everybody, so its win/win.

Hope y'all see sense in this and find it a useful solution.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.