1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

"M" Key not working during logging

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Ultimate, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Ultimate

Ultimate Base Burner

Hi all,

I got a problem. I just install KAG on my imac 27 mid 2011. Everything goes well until i tried to log into the game...
    My "m" key do not work during the login. The problem is that my log name is "Ultimate" So I cant write it in. I ve tried "copy paste but" it doesn't work either.

Can someone help me with this?

Thank you a lot !

(sorry for my english as it is not my primary languages)

Airolf likes this.
  2. Airolf

Airolf Builder Stabber

Hi,

I have the same problem the "m" key don't work but in game chat this work . Maybe a bug ...X3
    I change my password and it's good I can play but i can't use "m" key for a server password --"

(sorry for my english as it is not my primary languages)​

3. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Problably I can help you.

Upload your Config.cfg file to here

(In map KAG/Base/Scripts)

4. Airolf

Airolf Builder Stabber

It doesn't work :no: i can just write "M" no "m" but i don't use it ;) but maybe ultimate want some help maybe it's work in his computer:)

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

I meant Ultimate, he made the tread.