1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

macieho

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by CheeseMeister, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Server: Official Australian Server

Time: About 10 hours ago.
    Evidence:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-XZv3n1jDM

Comments: I know I cannot see his name, but I am fairly sure it was macieho who was greifing, since everyone was kicking him.

I was testing out new music while recording, sorry about that.

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

This video is private. Cannot open it. Also if there's no clearly visible nick in video - I can't ban him.

3. Sorry about that. (I thought private videos meant only people with the link could open it :/)

Case is closed then I guess, I cannot see his name, the only reason I think it is him was because 3 people had already ticked him.

Edit: Changed it to public just incase you want to look at it.

4. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

What if I backed cheese up? I was in the server at this time and macieho was greifing.

5. Doolie

Doolie Catapult Fodder

Yep, I'll back 'em up too

6. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

You can back it up as much as you want. I need actual proofs.