1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

many game options not working

Discussion in 'General Help' started by conquester, Jan 21, 2012.

1. conquester

conquester Shipwright

hello, i do not seem to be able to build or select different classes or anything, am i missing something??... i had the free version, and thought maybe it was just limited, so bought the full version but it is the same... i am running on a mac. please help the games looks great but all i can do is run around getting killed with a knight...

2. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Go to your base/outpost, and hold e. The selection should come up.

If it doesn't, it's likely this is a strange little bug. Don't worry, it's not permanent. It passes as suddenly as it goes. Just keep trying at the start of every life, and try and help your team push back the red/blue menace in the mean time!

Noburu likes this.
  3. conquester

conquester Shipwright

Thank you for the help Beef, but still no go. When i hold e over my tent the small selection window pops up, but it is blank, i can't select or click anything. Also if i press v and try to build anything and select say," build a base", my knight will say build a base, but then nothing happens. i also can't build walls or fences, throw bombs, or anything. sucks. This is the same for both sword fight or sandbox mode, have tried both offline and online. and changing my window size, and re-dowloaded again this morning but still the same.. i want to play so bad! any suggestions are really appreciated... thanks!!!

4. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Maybe update your video drivers?

Also, the v selection is just for quick and easy orders. Stuff will only happen if other people listen!

Noburu likes this.