1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

materials from animails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Landoo2, Jul 21, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Landoo2

Landoo2 Ballista Bolt Thrower

hey guys !
    last time i played in the sandbox and flew with the bomber over the map i had an idea, as far as i know you cant buy the bomber in the normal beta version and in the beta discribtion it says ''animails''. so i had the idea that you could use animails for crafting something.
    for example if you kill a sheep, you take the whool and make a string out of it for the ballon or something like that.
    or maybe you take the skin of the sheep to make the balloon, and you could take the ''fat'' of the sheep to make the fire from the ballon.
    i think it would be very funny if there would be more materials like sheepwhool or sheepskin, i mean you could take the feathers of a chicken to make something like a hat : D

what do you guys think?
    i think it would be much funnier if there would be much more items to craft, maybe ( i dont know ) when soon comes something like sommer, auth, winter etc. you could take the whool or the skin to make a warm jacket to survive : D
    i think that would make the game much more cooler and interesting and maybe a bit difficulter.

i just thouged of this idea because i thouged if animails come in some time, not to make them useless.

PinXviiN likes this.
  2. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Don't dream that much, it's pretty sure Devs will do their own way. And then Lieber shows up and sais that 'modders' will 'mod' it.

3. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

No, I will show up and say that modders could mod that.

4. eamono

eamono Arsonist

and then I will show up and remind everyone that just because this game has blocks it doesn't need to be exactly like minecraft/terraria/whatever, no I don't want to hunt a shitload of ___ to get ___ to make a ____ which goes with a ____ which is from a ____ and a ____ but it should be digested by a ____ and fermented in a _____ to be enchanted in a ____ to make a single bomb, I would like KAG to be about PvP fighting, not pointless grindy hunty-gathery type things.

PixieKeira likes this.
  5. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

Even though minecraft-lovers will mod that.

6. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

I'm planning on modding pigs in that drop meat when killed liked the
    bison AND you can set them on fire, just like real war pigs.

Theophilus likes this.
  7. Landoo2

Landoo2 Ballista Bolt Thrower

nice ok... i just wanted to mention it because it seemed very cool to me

8. eamono

eamono Arsonist

I'm sure it did, but it has no place in KAG, but once the game gets a full release it won't be long before "kagcraft" or "minearthursgold" mod comes out and adds something like this

Mods: Rainbows