1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Accepted "meaningless-Code" by bunnie

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Aug 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

map anme: bunnie_meaningless-Code
    loadmap (4).png
    thread: https://forum.thd.vg/threads/bunnie_meaningless-code.28687/
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 30, 2020, Original Post Date: Aug 29, 2020 ---
    Fine resource spread, could be less gold during build time, and moved to before mid part, don't see any errors.

2. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Looks okay, resources are fine, maybe some gold could be moved into the red wall. Really hard to rat straight for flag. Mid islands looks a fun place to fight, with the smaller islands above and the plains below. Yes for me.

3. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

It's decent for the most part. The mid isn't the most interesting but isn't bad. I don't think it's an error, but I don't see why there are three flags besides for dragging out matches when they're all in virtually the same spot, which is essentially "win the same way three times but slightly harder each time" unless you're stomping the enemy way too hard already, in which case I don't think it's necessary either. It's playable though and I'd be willing to try it

4. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.