1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Story Menu Buttons ~ A KAG Horror story, Based on a true story

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by mcrifel, Nov 5, 2015.

1. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

As any day I came home from school and ran up to my bedroom to play some KAG. My mom told me to do homework but I lied by saying to her that I already made it. She for some odd reason believed me and left my room. I started up my computer and clicked on the KAG icon. It took a while to boot up, since my computer is a piece of fried shit. Finally the menu popped up and the background music started playing. I was about to click on the Multiplayer tab when something felt off. They Multiplayer tab was slightly tilted. "odd" I thought to myself. I quickly went on the forums to look if there was a new update, nothing. I freaked out. Something wasn't right. I went back to the KAG screen and everything was normal again. I was still scared, I wanted to find out what happened. I play detective a lot with my cat in my backyard and occasionally with my bro Pypke so I had some experience. I called up Pypke and told him what happened. Apparently I woke Pypke up during his day nap so he was a bit cranky. However he gave me some good advice, He said that I should keep looking at the screen until it happened again. So i went out on a journey in the main menu. I sat there for hours like a madman. Checking the menu if it was like it should be. Occasionally I thought I saw something moving in the corner of my eye but when I focused on it, then it would all be normal again. It was almost 8 pm. My mom came into my room shouting: "ITS BED TIME". I said shut up and kept looking at my screen. My mom walked away, I think she is scared of me. It was 1 am, my eyes were hurting and I had a huge headache. I was hungry and thirsty. And really needed to use the bathroom. I haven't left my seat ever since I started. I decided to quickly take a break. I went down the stairs for some food, however it was dark everywhere. I went to reach for the light switch however the lights wouldn't turn on. I got mad shit scared and ran back in my room. When I was almost back to my room I heard soft mumbling. "Hubsjebluhshublubludushublu"
    I didn't need to go to the bathroom anymore, I already did my business right there. I opened the door of my room. It was dark, "weird, I thought...I....left....the....lights on" I whispered to myself. The only light in the room was coming from my computer. The KAG menu screen was still there. But the text on the buttons was gone. Also the background music stopped. Instead it played an eerie noise. I stood dead still. I suddenly felts something in the back of my neck. I put my hand on my neck and it felt a little wet. There was someone behind me! I screamed as loud as i can: "MOM!!!". My mom ran out of her bedroom and quickly turned on the lights and said: "what is it honey!". Everything around the hallway looked normal. I replied by saying: "I thought the lights were broken, and where is that person behind me!". My mom looked at me with a strange look in her face for a couple seconds and then said: "F*cking stupid child, go to sleep!" and she went back to her bed. I looked back at my computer screen and saw the KAG menu, everything looked how it was supposed to be. I went back to bed and when I woke up it was weekend so I started up my computer to see if KAG was still behaving weird. I was completely soaking wet, I was covered in a combination of sweat and pee. When I turned on KAG again I looked at the menu screen again. It looked fine. Was it a nightmare maybe? I walked out of my room and steps into something sticky. I pulled my feet up and smelled it. "No it was definitely not a dream" I said to myself.

(I know i'm late for Halloween but who cares, pypke just gave me a great idea)​

bunnie, EhRa, butterscotch and 12 others like this.
  2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Creepypasta 4/10 it's okay - IGN

3. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Moved thread to KAG Media; added Story prefix.

The creepiest part of the story? The formatting. I don't even know how to center text on the forum.

EhRa, CowboyDan and PUNK123 like this.
  4. mcrifel

1. MIST

The next Installment is here:

5 hours after the previous events: I was enjoying a cold beer whilst watching television, my mom doesn't want me to drink but I just do it since everyone knows I am a total badass. I decided to go play some KAG since the spongebob marathon had ended. I walked up stairs, I thought maybe the menu buttons were still doings weird stuff. I mean I have been hearing many strange noises around the house. I entered my room and booted up my computer. I checked the forums first to see if anybody has joined the spongebob fanclub social group and then I started up KAG. Menu buttons were just like they were supposed to be. I tried to join the server, dang so much choice today! Not only can i join the super laggy server on the other side of the world but I can also join 5 other stupid modded servers! oh boy! I finally decided to join a normal ctf server alone and waited for people to join. After 5 minutes of waiting there was a 5v5 going on. I rekt everyone with my sponges and buckets and after an hour I became bored and wanted to quit. I pressed escape and looked for the Quit to menu button. But it wasn't there. "wtf" i thought to myself. "Everything was back to normal right?". Maybe KAG is just bugging out. I tried to click the X in the top right but that also didn't work. I tried a couple of other methods, those also didn't work. "what is going on!?" I said to myself. I tried to turn off my computer but that also did not work. I pulled to power cord out and walked out of my room to do something else. After a couple hours I came back to see if my computer had run out of power. "The heck, how is it still on?" Now I really started to panic, please not this again! There was an admin in the server now, I asked him to kick me so that I can leave. He replied with "no, I am not allowed to abuse my powers m8" So i started spamming the chat, thinking that he should kick me then. Instead of kicking he muted me, crap. I griefed my entire base hoping I would get kicked. Finally I got kicked. "Yes I can finally quit the game!" Instead of bringing me to the server list however, I was in a sandbox world. I wasn't alone however. There were at least 20 other people there. I asked wtf was going on and I learned that they too were victim of the menu buttons. Apparently I couldn't use this computer anymore for things other than play sandbox without commands. I was very scared, something terrible is happening to me. I also kept hearing noises around my house. Maybe I was just drunk again. I looked out the window and saw a full moon. "odd, its only 3 pm..." I went downstairs, it was quiet. "mom, were are you?" i cried, no reply. I went into the kitchen and I let out a giant shriek. There was blood all over the floor! I walked over and tried to figure out what happened. Until it hit me! This wasn't blood, but the ketchup bottle I threw on the ground this morning during breakfast. Oh phew! I walked around the house looking for my mom, I went to her room and found here laying on her bed. She looked asleep, with ketchup all over her. I gently walked over and tried to wake her up. But to no prevail. Then it hit me again. That was no ketchup! The ketchup bottle was empty because of this morning. This was blood! My mom was dead! I Screamed really loud. I ran back to my room. Looked on the computer screen, the menu screen was back on. With again the multiplayer tab slightly tilted. I couldn't keep my eyes away from the screen, i walked over slowly. I kept gazing at it. I stood right in front of it. Next to my computer lay a bloody knife. Then I gently whispered: "Did I do this?"​

bunnie and blackjoker77777 like this.
  5. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

creepypasta 2/10 It's shitty - IGN

6. mcrifel

1. MIST

My cat thinks its good, that's all that matters

bunnie likes this.
  7. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania