1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Message to Devs

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Catakus, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

Can you please look at the posts in the Report Griefer section? We've been reporting it for a few days, but he's still around.
    The game is now unplayable, as DukeNukem (beavers) is kicking HA and other players off every server by spamming votekicks with "known griefer" messages.
    I've been kicked off 3 or 4 servers today with 10 minute bans because of this, and I know I'm not the only one.

2. Iron Kurtain

Iron Kurtain Guest

Sup mate.
    I think i did too-
    -Useless that "crash" as nothing related do it
    But yeah,i saw beaves abefore.But i have no proof.Like everybody.Beavers like a mage,nobody seems to get a screenshot of him.

3. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

I get plenty. But it doesn't help if the devs are too busy to look at the Help section.

4. Quimbo

Quimbo Guest

I dont get why the devs dont just implement a hardware ID. It's pretty easy to do and would get us rid of beavers unless he's willing to buy new hardware each ban.

5. Beef

Beef Guest

Apart from all the people who do.

6. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

No need to make another beaver appreciation thread. Devs are busy. I'll kick some asses though.

7. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Poe can ban people, bug him. I've banned ~10-20 people from that thread. It'd be nice to have a log of all the banned users so we can compare that to the reports list and find any missed names.

It was also a clusterfuck for a few pages throughout the impersonation issues.

In short, bug poe, not me and Michal. We're busy with this build.

8. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

You won't have to suffer about that much longer.

9. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I'm sure we'll be busy with the next one as soon as this testing is done.
    That's the whole point of having Poe to admin the servers and appointing moderators to deal with the basic forum needs - we're busy and can't live on here.

10. poe

poe Shopkeep Stealer

Getting on this now.

11. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

Thank you guys :D