1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Mini News: KAG Achievements Coming and TR Release Notes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Mar 11, 2016.

?

How many achievements are you going to get?

Poll closed Mar 18, 2016.
  1. All of them!

17 vote(s)
    54.8%
  2. Most of them...

6 vote(s)
    19.4%
  3. At least some

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. I dont use Steam

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  5. Achievements are dumb

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  1. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Hey Everyone!

Just a quick post today as I've got to head out tonight.

There was meant to be a KAG Build tonight, but we didn't manage to get it tested properly. Because noone would be around to work on any hotfixes needed from inadequate testing, we'll be holding onto it for a little while longer. The build has the Steam Achievements changes in it, as well as a few miscellaneous fixes here and there.

We'll be looking to get it out early next week if possible, keep your eyes peeled and get ready to collect over fifty unique achievements :)

Trench Run should also get a new build next week. Drinking sync is done, costumes are working and extendable, pets are working, they all have toys, extra maps have been done (the count is nearing 50) we even have an AU region online.

We're looking at a steam release within 2 weeks if possible. We just need store assets, more maps and hopefully a couple more costumes. We'll be relying on you guys to help us test out the servers and persistence features so we can patch up any last minute bugs before release after that build is out, but KAG will probably come first. We'll keep you posted!

Cheers,
    Max

2. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

Untitled-2.jpg

Subtle

3. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

hell yes mate.

4. Sounds great! I'll probably get a 4-pack when its released on steam since it's easier for me to buy stuff there (I don't use my debit card online that much). ::D:

5. SlayerSean

SlayerSean FYI: it's pronounced "seen"

Made my day.

6. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

WAit wait wait.. I HAVE TO SAY THIS

gotta catch em all

Joiken likes this.
  7. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Haxor

The achievements don't seem to be working for me. Are they functional yet?

8. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Sytoplasma and Joiken like this.
  9. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Haxor

Sorry, I haven't really played much recently before this past week, so I assume the achievements already in the Steam client just aren't active yet.

10. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Blame @norill. I'm sure he did it on purpose.