1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Minimap Display

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Derschlact, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Derschlact

Derschlact FIRE AT WILL! Donator

I am currently having a problem with the minimap(obviously).
    Whenever a block is placed, it appears not in the exact position on the map, but aligned off to the left and upwards. If I join a server, and the blocks are already placed, those particular blocks are shown correctly, but any further constructions are very hard to try to pinpoint on the map. I will absolutely not disable the map, as I use it all the time, for pathfinding through the enemy base.
    A short time ago, when I still used Linux, I never had this problem.

[​IMG]
    Here you can see that instead of the map showing that I am inside my tower(in a door), I am apparently standing in a relatively open field and the tower is magically floating at the upper left of where it really is on the map.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    Here, i am now standing on my tower. Map shows I'm floating, bla bla bla, etc.
    However, when I look to the left, you can see there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THERE.

Console log from today, when I tried to test the map again(even though I don't think they might be useful here)
    http://pastebin.com/uSfqyQ4K