1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Minor keyboard issues (+/- not working)

Discussion in 'General Help' started by hexalslug, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hexalslug

hexalslug Bison Rider

The first thing is more related to the game itself, i'm unable to vote for next map with - and +. The current build thread said that was was fixed for mac but it still doesn't work for me.

The second thing is my [a] key on my keyboard doesn't work, so I copy an "a" and paste one whenever I need it. This has worked fine for KAG too since I got it, but it seems the most recent build has removed this capability. What need is there to remove copy and pasting? and is there a way to change it back?

I know I know, "get a new keyboard". but i'm as lazy as I am poor.

thanks.

2. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

i use mac too but 'A' works for me... so I'm guessing its probably a problem tithe ur mac...
    and.. I'm having the same problem with voting

3. hexalslug

hexalslug Bison Rider

With the [a] key I meant that it physically doesn't work from spilling stuff on it :D but I sorted that problem anyway with a key remapper.

I've just reported the -+ keys not working as a bug since that's more where it should go.

Edit - Trelawney Added link to bugtracker and locking this wonderful thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.