1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Missing Default Knight and Builder Female Head

Discussion in 'General Help' started by TheWhiteLights, Mar 29, 2012.

1. TheWhiteLights

TheWhiteLights Shipwright

So I downloaded the 346 update and everything is working again. :)

Until I notice some headless people walking around while I was playing. Seems like only the default female builder and knight heads are missing. :huh?:

MissingFemaleHead1.jpg
    MissingFemaleHead2.jpg

It's not really a big deal since the game is still playable without their heads. :D

Thinking it was just Windows being gay again, I updated KAG on my Linux laptop and got the same thing. :(

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Nah, the lastest hot fix broke the heads and made them like that, so it's not an issue with your computer.

3. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

It also doesn't impact gameplay, so you should still be able to get hit in the head/etc. It should be patched soon (if not toda)