1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

mod suggestings

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by kiaran, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiaran

kiaran Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

a new gamemode that you can trade with others. map is endless. fight myth cretures like griffens for griffen
    fethers that used to make a air staff. water monsters for magic water. you make weapons. you are a level 1
    when just gotten in. you start with team flag. you can aile others and chooose whos flag you want for your
    team. level up by peace or destroy other teams. your need armor ,weapons to defeand/adttak. build a kindom in a never ending game. get more health by leveling up it includes manna. make more suggestings.

Yenching and Ne3zy like this.
  2. ZeroZ30o

ZeroZ30o Haxor

Post this to request next time.

3. kiaran

kiaran Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

i wont. why did you say that
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 29, 2013 ---

4. jackitch

jackitch :(){ :|: & };: Global Moderator Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

He asked you to post the thread here instead > https://forum.kag2d.com/forums/requests.108/

I'm locking this thread since it's going nowhere (no one's going to do all that you asked all at once).

Come up with one good idea and request it in the subforum I linked above. Someone might help you. If you ask for too much at once I can guarantee that not a single person will offer to help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.