1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Mod the AI?

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG Classic]' started by Tomahawkthedragon, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Tomahawkthedragon

Tomahawkthedragon Builder Stabber

I'm having a big fun with modding this game. It's easy, all is easily readable. But i didn't find the scripts of the bot's AI. So i wonder if there is a way to mod it so i could maybe make them more intelligent, add the possibility to make them to build, attack better, things like that.

Maybe it's a part of the code source that the devellopers don't want to share and i would understands. If it's the case, can i make a requets to add the possibility to mod the AI?:)

2. BByiff

BByiff Shark Slayer

I'm not an expert like other people here two tinker with it more then I have. I've mainly messed with zombie files.

There isn't much that I can find when it comes to AI. But here's the folder for the Actors(NPCs) they run off of.
    (Base/Entities/Actors)

I would really love to figure out the .cfg file that bots used during a certain swordfight gamemode.

Anyway! There was an announcement that a better scripting thingy was going to happen eventually.

Just read up this topic. https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/scr...nd-fire-and-server-browser-improvements.6772/

Well back to work on trying to make Bisons spawn from shops... And kill zombies... Can't seem to get them to attack while they're set to migrents... Possibly try setting them as a Runner if possible. Hey you're still reading my mumbo jumbo. Go check the topic already.