1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Modding Help - Offline Gold Authentication

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by Tyngn, May 16, 2012.

1. Tyngn

Tyngn Ballista Bolt Thrower

Im not sure how accurate my title is but anyways...
    I'm trying to set up some new shops for Sandbox, and i have, using the magic of the Room Config but the problem i face right now is this...
    If you were to add something for example a Keg to a mode you automatically need a gold status server (offline server?) so my question is...
    Is there a configuration option to make sandbox gold only? (Like zombie fortress)

2. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

You could try setting "global sv_gold_only = 0" to 1 in base/scripts/autoconfig.gm

If that doesn't work, then no.

NOTE: Dedicated_autoconfig.gm is only if you're hosting a server with your client files(locally run).

3. Tyngn

Doesn't work, but thanks anyways

4. diputs

diputs Shopkeep Stealer

You can replace Zombie Fortress files with the Sandbox files. (Don't forget to back up both original and your files.)

Alternatively just start a server with password on the same box as the game.

5. Tyngn

It is a pain to start a server and it isn't very appealing to get rid of your zombie fortress files. I guess i will make a script to auto switch zombie fortress with the sandbox.

6. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Uh, you're not getting rid of your zombie files, you're replacing SANDBOX with them.
    Just make sure to make backups and you'll be fine.

potatomcwhiskey likes this.
  7. Derschlact

Derschlact FIRE AT WILL! Donator

Might I ask where I may find these files?

8. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Zombie Fortess if only for premiums, so it's impossible for somebody that ain't premium to get their hands on the ZF files.
    Unless, of course: A premium player decides do send it over to you, which I think is kind of against the rules

delankski likes this.
  9. Derschlact

Derschlact FIRE AT WILL! Donator

I do
    I do have a premium account.
    I meant the path to the files.

10. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

You did not have premium at the time :P
    Anyway, Base>Rules>Zombie_Survival