1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

"Mostly" Invincable Glitches

Discussion in 'General Help' started by FlameHaze3, Jan 16, 2012.

1. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

I've been getting really ticked off at the abuse of a few glitches i have recently noticed, not as many people do them, but they should be fixed none the less:
    *Hold left against a stone wall somtimes allows you to ignore any unit collision, i was swinging through somone a lot and there was no contact when he did this, and this happens on multiple occasions, he then charged an attack (i stabbed him it was ignored) hit me, when he was off the wall i hit him and then died, clearly some kind of problem.
    *Shielding on top of any cliff side, being half off of it automatically bounces anyone climbing it away when hopping up the holes in the wall, and all attacks aimed at you if done right do not move or knock you, unless its a charged arrow, but this is completely denying hordes of knights moving forward, by 1 person shielding. IDK how to link a pic or video, so i hope youll forgive a little ASCII
    |-_ shielding here, a person sitting over the edge of a cliff, this works for both sides, and is very
    ..| much a hindrance in the game if somone does it. (the periods are just to move the wall and show the shield hanging over it ^^; )
    Once again i apoligize if ASCII in the forums is considered spam, any thoughts on this topic, or a confirmation video would be loved, TY