1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Mouse control incredibly choppy/laggy

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Chaos-Knight, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Chaos-Knight

Chaos-Knight Bison Rider

Why is my mouse movement in KAG so incredibly laggy and choppy? To be more precise, when I move the mouse fast, it's not a fluid motion, the mouse shows very few "frames per second" if I can call it that

It seems not everyone has this problem, in this youtube video the mouse seems quite responsive, or at least significantly more responsive than mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLLE0lX4QcU

Don't think it's the System, I got i5 2500k + gtx670 + 8GB

So, how do I fix this?

2. AdrianC

AdrianC Haxor Tester

Have you tried playing in fullscreen or low resolution? Because I have this problem too when I play at high resolution and not fullscreen.

3. Chaos-Knight

Chaos-Knight Bison Rider

I play 1920x1080 in fullscreen. I tried lowering my resolution to 1280x720 and the problem gets better but everything looks totally shitty when in motion :(

4. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Your PC shouldn't be any problem at all. Try updating your drivers.

5. Chaos-Knight

Chaos-Knight Bison Rider

...what driver(s) specifically? Can't really be the mouse, I ve used several and always get the same problem...

Does the game utilize some kind of Microsoft Visual C++ or some other Windows redistributables?

6. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Your video drivers.