1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Multiple costumes

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by EhRa, Apr 13, 2016.

Mods: 101i, Mazey
  1. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

So you bought a brand spanking new Horse Butt costumes and now you have enough for the I'm rich suit and you decide to buy the Suit. A second later your friend comes in, wearing the horses head and wants a buddy to be the butt. You feel disappointed having the butt before but now you have the suit.

What if this could be changed? I'm proposing a purchase once, keep forever type shop. Where once bought, a skin can be swapped anytime you like. This could also be applied to pets.

Sytoplasma, franek123 and Bint like this.
  2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

We'll implement this down the line if the game picks up more - it requires some careful work to the game and the backend to avoid people losing their costumes.

I'm not sure if I would implement it for pets: the idea there is that you adopt them and form a sort of tamagotchi relationship with them; swapping them out on a whim seems counter to that purpose - of course, so is them not starving while you're afk.

SirDangalang, Vamist and EhRa like this.
Mods: 101i, Mazey