1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Need Head Help! [Resolved]

Discussion in 'General Help' started by ImAwesome, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

When I get some heads and replace the maleheads.png,when I start up my game the heads just look like white squares.Please Help!

ImAwesome

2. Kater

Kater Horde Gibber

Maybe you deleted your heads somehow and it only shows white.. I need more information to help you anyhow.

3. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

If you could upload your image here, we could have a look what you might of done wrong, also some more info like what you are editing the images with.

I just wanted to say this is my 500th message, and I have coincidentally 200 likes, my day has just been made.

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Nah, headsheets got a recent update, so using older ones will probably result in white squares. Which headsheets are you using? (should have posted this as well)

5. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

Nevermind,lock this thread plz,they work now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.