1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Need Help] A little bit of Half-Life

Discussion in 'Requests' started by UltraMarine_Val, Apr 20, 2014.

1. UltraMarine_Val

UltraMarine_Val Bison Rider
    1. FUN Servers

Hello Everyone !
    I post a thread because i need help for a new awesome CTF mod
    I don't want to make cheated knights or illimited arrows or a dead bomber machine, i want...
    A LITTLE BIT OF HALF-LIFE
    But... I'm alone and french, i have a big modding limit :( but awesomes ideas :D

But what is the Half-Life projet ?

This video is perfect for resume the story of half-life
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slRsexrhbG8

I want to make a really different CTF type whis GunFire and awesome battlefield, my idea just literaly change the gameplay of the basic CTF, and that need a big teamplay and the most YOLO team can't win :)

But what is this ctf ? A story ?
    You are not Gordon Freeman, he is not here for help you, The dark Black Mesa tower is just a shitty piece of metal on the ground, you and yours brothers fight for the great god, for your brothers and yours sisters, the only solution is to win or die.

You are not a tyran or a héro, you are a little Soldier, you lost your family on the explosion of the Black Mesa Tower, you want a revenge ! Freeman is a asshole and this fucking rebels need to be fucked up.

The most important on this Modded CTF is the map, is not a classic CTF who you build your little stone tower and make traps whis your hilarious little spikes, on this game Rebels have Bazooka and Black Mesa have fucking badass strider ! You need to adapt yourself to your environement and on a map at the center of a old city, you need to use the building to help your brothers and dominate the battlefield.

Rebels:
    You have 2 possibility, build or shot

Builder
    You have only a CrowBar for protect you, on a gunfire you imediatly die, use your gravity gun and make shops and factory or renforce buildings for help yours friends to dominate the battlefield.

If you are on a City map:
    As builder make tower and traps whis the awesome Gravity Gun, make woodens walls or recycle the Metal (Stone) because the metal is not a block like a old cobblestone, on this building everything is a metal, because this building is a big metal, recycle useless buildings and decoratives items to renforce a building

If you are on a forest Map (unofficial idea):
    Use trees and make wood, your team need a important builder force, is not a city, you need to make your base and metal is a wasted ressource over here, if you don't use your ressources maliciously, the Black Mesa Force just desdroy you

Armed Rebel:
    You killed your first Civil Protection and you joignied the Resistance but they don't have a SMG factory and you are fucked, you need to kill enemys whis this pistol and win time for your builders.

Yes ! Builders finished the SMG Factory ! Is time to dominate the battlefield if is not too late ! Take your smg, equipe yourself on the Barrack and win positions for more metal.
    Now you helped builders to take important ressource and you have the possibility to take a CrossBow, is awesome because only 2 CrossBow can be taked !
    Oh my god, you are a hero, enemys hate you, is time to win the battlefield, take your Rocket Launcher and desdroy this shitty base !

Black Mesa Force

As Blakc Mesa Force you need to take a little time as Builder for wining the battlefield because you need shops for becaume a soldier and Battery for build heavy walls, and after taked your Battery you can go back to the BattleField because the only solution for having more weapons is to research is on a technologie shop and that take time. More Batterys can be taked on factory but you need a loot of metal.
    If you only focus the fight you will die a loot of time and lost your moneysand whis no moneys, no weapons.

Builder Time:
    You Are dead and you respawn as Builder, you win materials and come back to the battlefield, you use it for making rencorced walls or shops or you just buy the next weapon if your team have it. But you want to be a sniper, you buy extra Battery whis the money of your kills and you make a Sniper Position (like the monted bow) and you can snip this rebels. A Good Builder make a loot of walls or buy strategics equipement for winning time.
    If you want to help your team (because your ping is to hight for win a gunfire or you don't want to die) you can take ressources (metal) for buying technology or making more battery factory.

Combine Time

The game just started and you used your builder ressources, now is time to fight but you only have pistol because is your first battle, the primary objectif at the start of the game is to win strategics positions and old it, you need to give the time to your builders to take strategics ressources (metal) for technology

Now you have unlocked the SMG, is time to fight rebels hardely for win the battlefield.
    You are lucky, your team have finished the Armored Combine Technology and you have the money for becaume one of the 4 armored Combine and win a extra Hearths.
    My god, rebels are really good and they are not ready to lost, is maybe the time to be a Elite Combine and take your Pulse Rifle whis your segondary Elite Friend.
    Man, you are a hero and Rebels do organised and armed attack, the Black Mesa Leaders is not ready to lost the BattleField and they selected you for becaume the only Strider of the battlefield ! But you are not invincible and remember, rebels have Rocket Launcher.

If i have the possibility i will make a Points systeme and whis it the possibility to having extra weapons (because a 3st elite combine or having a extra materials ( the 3st (3/2) rebel whis a CrossBow))

But what did you win if you help me ? Because i take your time :(

Your name on the tutorial
    You will be a admin
    Imedialtly acces to donators gifts:
    - Start whis SMG
    - Extra Battery (if possible)
    - Becaume a Elite Strider (is just a Strider whis a different skin)
    - Have the possibility to be a 2st Strider

And if i really have succes:

- Having Reserved Slots
    - Becaume a Special Zombie on a TDM server / Imediatly the SMG on zombie TDM server

If you are intersessed by the projet please PM me and try to join my Clan
    Thanks for reading

2. UltraMarine_Val

UltraMarine_Val Bison Rider
    1. FUN Servers

I don't know if i'm on the wrong Forum or not, I request member but i don"t have any question :/