1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Need help BADLY!

Discussion in 'General Help' started by nisher16, Dec 15, 2011.

1. nisher16

nisher16 Shipwright

So I downloaded some texture packs. This was all good. I then went to play and Realized the game was running fast. Someone in chat said "nisher is speed hacking" i stopped and asked for help, explaining that my game was running fast and the texture packs. I did not download a speed hack so idk why my game is the way it is. I tried re installing kag, to no avail. I then went to the kag site, and did a fresh download/install.....no luck. So i am at a point where i cant play kag.

I don't know if there is a file on my PC doing this or what....i might be missing something here. I am running windows xp and have a amd Athlon 2.7 ghz processor and a nivida 9800gt video card 1gb, 4gb of ram. Maybe my specs will help ?? idk at this point. Could really use some help here.

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Well first it would be useful to know what texture packs you downloaded. You should check those folders for anything suspicious, basically something that isn't .png. Apart from that, I don't really know what else you can do.

3. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

It's your processor. Update the drivers.
    The athlon has fucked up default drivers that cause timing errors, causing the game to run too fast.

4. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

5. nisher16

nisher16 Shipwright

thank you very much!