1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

New game modes with Sedgewick

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Axatros, Nov 6, 2015.

?

You like it?

1. Yes, sure great idea.

41.2%
  2. Would change something.

23.5%
  3. Lol nope, I'm a fag.

35.3%
Mods: Rainbows
  1. Axatros

Axatros Ballista Bolt Thrower

The games uses Sedgewick character model only in Single Player Mode:huh?:
    How about game modes where:
    1. 1 person becomes a Sedgewick and others have to kill him;
    2. There is 1 Necromancer* in RED and 1 in BLUE;
    3. FFA, everyone becomes Necromancer and has to fight with others;
    *In game files Sedgwick is called Necromancer.

Attached Files:

2. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I think there are mods almost exactly like this out there, so your idea is now a reality :)

PUNK123 and J-man2003 like this.
  3. Axatros

Axatros Ballista Bolt Thrower

Yeah, but mods are buggy and not popular enough, For example I have never seen a mod like this.

4. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

They were actually pretty well done, I think. In any event they will not be adding more to the base game, so mods are your best option.

The Necromancer v All mod was particularly cool. There are no servers hosting it at the moment, I think it was done by the sopranos? Modded servers do tend to come and go unfortunately.

https://forum.thd.vg/resources/necromancer-mod.342/

You could ask some server hosts about using that mod sometimes if you really wanted to play it, I'd play it again it was fun shit! But it hasn't been updated in a while I dunno if it still works.

Mods: Rainbows