1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

New Hotkey for Quick Ammo Swap

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Kububv, Sep 17, 2019.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Kububv

Kububv Drill Rusher
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Right now "f" opens up the inventory and if you tap it, it puts something in your inventory, or, if there's nothing in your hand, it swaps ammo. There are some times where it is desirable to put something in your inventory and swap ammo at almost the same time, but this is currently not possible. It also makes it impossible to do quick swaps on ammo while holding items like the flag that cannot be placed in the inventory, which can sometimes be problematic (i.e. sometimes as archer I have the flag in my hand and would like to aim an arrow while switching to something like a water arrow instead of having to mouse over water ammo in my inventory and therefore not be able to fire the arrow off as quickly). I realize the reason the quick ammo swap is also "f" is because you change ammo from the inventory, but I feel like having a separate button just for ammo quick swaps, or maybe a separate button for putting something in the inventory would be a nice quality of life change that wouldn't be too hard to implement. Please feel free to make a better suggestion or tweak mine if I am forgetting something that would make this a silly/bad change.

Mods: Rainbows