1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

New Player Friendly CTF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by frankgrimes, Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankgrimes

frankgrimes Bison Rider

Who is mod of this server? I was kicked and banned for 24 hours on Apr. 2 at 3:20 Atlantic Time for no reason. Pathetic.

2. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Yeah, i've got a lot of messages like these from confused Ru kag members aswell.
    Answer is simple - You are playing too good, while this is New player friendly server. Here we're trying to teach new players and not crush their hopes and dreams.
    I suppose you could ask admin to unban you (iirc @Eluded hosts it) as long as you won't be playing so good. Try to get new players stick to the game and not run away crying.
    Side note: this is not Official server, so owner of it is free to ban whoever he/she wants. Just tellin'

3. Eluded

Eluded Haxor Official Server Admin

4. Markoss

Markoss Bison Rider Official Server Admin

for some reason i got kicked out of the game i had 9 kills and 0 deaths
    and admins said in the chat to kick me :oops:

5. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Yes i warned you mutasm, but you kept doing what you were doing. Basically just read the answer above.

6. FG

FG Fran Donator

It looks to me like he quite literally is a new player, even if he was substantially 'better' than the other people in the server.
    Not to mention the chat-box text is so small that people hardly recognise if someones addressing them or not.

7. Coroz

Coroz B R B Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

if you are alot better even if you are new its time for you to move to official ctf server

Biurza likes this.
  8. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

As stated above, direct any further concerns/conversation relevant to the server in this thread.

Locked.

Biurza likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.