1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

New Server!!!

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by airboy123123, Aug 10, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. airboy123123

airboy123123 Catapult Fodder

I Made a new kag server and i would really like if some people could try it out. It is new and I dont know how to rename it yet so it is called a Dedicated Kag Server. So easiest way to find it is put in the ip under the browse server button in multiplayer. Please come have some fun on this server it is run all day and night.-airboy123123.
    ip:208.83.234.74:50301:p

2. Zer0Striker

Zer0Striker Shipwright

Go to where your dedicatedserver.exe is and open the Base folder, then open the Scripts folder, then open the dedicated_autoconfig with notepad. Change the sv_name= Dedicated KAG Server to the name you want the server to be. Also start looking at the Security folder in your Base folder if you want to assign rcon without giving people all the commands.

3. superdigger26

superdigger26 Catapult Fodder

would i be able to be admin and maybe we could make it an AUS server or unlimited slot

4. Zer0Striker

Zer0Striker Shipwright

Yes just change your superadmin config example file to a config and then open it and put your username on KAG on the users part and add a ; after it.

5. superdigger26

superdigger26 Catapult Fodder

where is that

6. Zer0Striker

Zer0Striker Shipwright

Its in your Security folder under Base. KAG>Base>Security.

Mods: jackitch