1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

New Update

Discussion in 'General Help' started by SJD360, Nov 11, 2012.

1. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Since the new update, it said i needed to have the latest version, i did so, and it still says i need the latest version, its really hard to explain what exactly is going on but i cant play KAG anymore unless i get help fixing it :QQ:

2. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

This should be in the 'Help!' section of the forums.
    Anyway...try uninstalling and reinstalling.

3. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

4. Cirom

Cirom Bison Rider

Nope, that still produces a "Build 548" when in the main menu of KAG. I'm not sure if I'm updated, as the new glitchy update is confusing. Usually it would just autoupdate, but since the "Reinstall to get this update" version (and I reinstalled TWICE) it's always saying 548. Even when I downloaded that KAG.exe and put it in my KAG directory.. 548.

I'm wondering if it's just a bug with them forgetting to update the build number, as I see many servers, including "[bhtp] Mainserver". Not sure if that's updated.

(Well, at least this'll be the last version of Classic anyway, so I won't have to put up with these glitches for long until we get the Premium Scripting update with a separate EXE*. :3)
    * That's the impression I got, anyway.

5. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

It should say 572 not 548.
    Anyway, I don't think [btthp] Mainserver is updated so i think you don't have the latest version.
    EDIT: Yup Mainserver isn't updated yet so you still have build 548.
    Also the reason you see so many servers is because idiot server owners don't read the forums or the tweets (that appear every time you open the game starter)

6. Leoprime

Leoprime Shopkeep Stealer

1.Uninstall Kag
    2.Download any old build from here https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/old-builds.8613
    I had the same problem when downloading the KAG.exe, I replaced the old exe with the new one and it still didn't update so i tried downloading an older one and it worked.