1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

TDM Ni_Dungeon [REJECTED]

Discussion in 'Rejected Maps' started by Ni, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Map name: Ni_Dungeon
    Gamemode: TDM
    Symmetrical: Yes
    Special features:
    • Shops
    • 2 Chests
    • Door and flooding Mechanics
    • Archers can't camp
    • Many tunnels
    • Flowers
    • Many ways to go
    Map:
    View attachment 60554

/Edit - Fixed:
    Ni_Dungeon.png

//Edit - Fixed:
    Ni_Dungeon.png

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    an_obamanation likes this.
  2. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Pathways at mid between the two tunnels leading up/down would be nice and would remove the need for the platforms there I believe (I don't really see the point of those anyway other than them blocking stomps)

Traders are off symmetry by a block and there's 1 random extra block right next to the trader on the left
    upload_2017-7-31_22-11-27.png

3. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

i like this map except for the flooding part. a knight can just camp on the unflooded part (look at terri's screenshot) and (by slashing people that are slowly swimming to him) successfully stop other people from getting him.

an_obamanation likes this.
  4. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

I'd say the camping issue mainly applies to the two blocks on top, rather than the four at mid. However at middle should be flooded as with the rest of the map as it looks a bit odd. @Niiiiii
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 6, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 3, 2017 ---
    Reverted back to regular due continued edits being made. As with some other maps that i'm going over with creators.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  5. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Rejected