1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Linux No heads + floating heads

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Psiklaw, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

Category: KAG Client (Steam)

Operating system: Xubuntu 14.04 x64

Build number: 1239

Description: Heads are bugged, no body has its' attached and they are floating, teleporting as bodies move, at a distance from their correct position in body. As characters move, the head seems to teleport horizontally in the direction one's facing.

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Removed KAG from Steam
    2. Installed KAG from Steam
    3. Connect to any server or play solo
    Screenshots/Videos: Steam only captures bottom of the screen (another bug I suppose? anyway no screens, will try to add)

2. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Never seen this happen before. I tried your steps. Nothing happened. Try getting someone to send you the files and / or try force-updating. I know you tried installing, but force-updating is worth a try I guess.

(I'm using Windows, so that could be a change to Linux. I can't really help. Any Linux users out there?)

Confirmed. I guess, wont lock atm to see if anyone has any fixes for your problem. (Or it could just be a bug. Has it always been happening @Psiklaw ?)