1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

No matching signatures to "ApplyTeamTextures(string, int, int)"

Discussion in 'Modding Help' started by Olimarrex, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

Hi guys, I'm trying to update Factions for the new KAG update, but I've gotten stuck.
    The issue is in line 105 in the file RunnerTextures.as, with getRunnerTeamTexture, but I've no idea why! The mod runs perfectly fine (albeit the migrant having no head), but there's nothing in the mod that changes RunnerTextures.as, or anything that RunnerTextures.as has included. I also checked through runnerhead.as, and it doesn't use the ApplyTeamTextures function, and I don't think that it uses any function that calls that function.
    The full error:
    upload_2017-6-13_16-55-10.png
    If you could provide any insight as to why the mod isn't working, I'd like to know...

Attached Files:

TFlippy and Fuzzle like this.
  2. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

Double includes are not handled correctly in mods. For example, a script A.as is not loaded if B.as includes C.as and C.as includes A.as. In your case it's necessary to include PalletteSwap.as in RunnerHead.as (before RunnerTextures.as). Please confirm if this works.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    Asu, BarsukEughen555 and Olimarrex like this.
  3. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

I believe it did work. Heads are invisible, but I think I know what the problem is there. Thank's for your help @Fuzzle !

BarsukEughen555 and Fuzzle like this.