1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

No redemption code

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Inkspill, May 23, 2012.

1. Inkspill

Inkspill Catapult Fodder

I paid for your product only to have my redemption code never sent to my email. I also emailed your "customer support" address and didn't get a response from that either. Would be nice to enjoy this game to its current fullest extent.

2. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Did you email support (at) thd.vg? If so, and it's been more than a day or two, I'd advise that you just send another one; it's run by hand, so there's bound to be a mistake occasionally. Be sure to include-or send from-- the address that you purchased premium with.

Ghozt likes this.
  3. Inkspill

Inkspill Catapult Fodder

Did you read the details of my thread or skim the title?

4. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Did you read what he said?
    He said re-email the support email.
    Check that you in-fact did pay for it, so check your paypal account.
    You can also find some info in the stickie: HERE
    So he is correct, just re-send your email.

I will highlight again, check your paypal I had this same problem, then I found out the payment in-fact hadn't gone through.
    Hope this helps.

5. Inkspill

Inkspill Catapult Fodder

In accordance to what he originally said "been more than a day or two", it seems you assume I've met that criteria already. You also seem to assume I paid through paypal, which I didn't. I used google checkout and yes, I have my confirmation from google checkout and BMT Micro.

So, what are you adding to this thread? Because, I'm not seeing anything useful.

6. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

He never said that it has been a day or two.

"If so" Does not mean you have.
    I have no more to really add, if you follow these steps correctly you will get premium, you just need some patience.

7. Inkspill

Inkspill Catapult Fodder

Don't waste your time.

8. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

If you'd like help, it'd be wise to practice a bit of common courtesy!

Again, if you sent an email to support (at) thd.vg and didn't get a timely response, send another one; also try thd.supp (at) gmail.com. If you don't get anything back within a day or so, I will personally contact one of the customer support staff and see what's up. Beyond that, no one here can help you, so getting cross with us won't accomplish anything.

Ghozt likes this.
  9. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Hi Inkspill,

I just checked the support inbox, it looks like we received your e-mail 8 hours ago and a team member has replied - if you have any further problems just post back here and we'll take care of you :)

Note that BMT Micro can be very slow at processing payments, however we need a 3rd party like them because Google Checkout can't be used by us internationally

Ghozt likes this.