1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Normal Armor for Female Knights

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by Jackard, May 6, 2013.

1. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

Got tired of looking at that stupid boobplate so did a quick photoshop to replace it with the male chest. The pauldrons remain the same (smaller than male) size.

The path for this file is KAB\Base\Entities\Characters\Knight\KnightFemale.png

[​IMG]

PS. I'm just going to put you on Ignore if your reply is a dumbass remark like "lol I dont get it"

Attached Files:

2. eamono

eamono Arsonist

this is a pixel game, how else are male and female armor supposed to be different? I don't see what your problem with female armor is

but it's still good for people that don't like it :) +1

3. eamono

eamono Arsonist

1. I never said that i didn't get it, i get what you did I just don't get why (i mean whats wrong with a breastplate? I mean it's not sexist, i'm pretty sure all women have breasts, and it's not that different from the knight body)

2.even if i said i didn't get it it would still be valid feedback, if you want constructive criticism on your stuff post them here, if you want unlimited amount of praise show this stuff to your parents

3. I just realized, can't you just make a copy of knightmale.png and rename it knightfemale.png?

4. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

know its smaller, all u have to do is remove steel breast cleavage pixel.

Let it be ignorant.

eamono likes this.
  5. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

But you didn't give him/her constructive criticism all you did was question why he/she did it, aka you asked "I don't get it" then demanded an explanation.